The Lifestyle Tropical is the essence of a true tropical beachfront resort experience. The buildings are low rise Mediterranean style, amid Caribbean style thatched roofs and cobblestone walkways, comfortably blending with the surrounding mountain ranges and, in front, the golden sands and the sparkling silvery hues of Cofresi Beach.
Most of the rooms open to a balcony overlooking Cofresi Beach; others offer spectacular mountain, garden or pool views. The resort has been newly renovated and its interiors have been furnished very tastefully in soft whites and creams to keep the elegant Caribbean flair.
The facilities have been created to provide a first class vacation experience: In addition to two swimming pools, two pool bars and a beach club, there is a choice of excellent restaurants: the Italian Bellini Pizza & Pasta, the Indochine Asian Fusion, The Blue Lagoon Caribbean Seafood & Grill, the El Zorro with Tex-Mex cuisine, the international buffet restaurants Casablanca and Rainforest, plus Disco and Lounge.
Aromatherapy, seaweed, body wraps, facials and many other beauty treatments for men and women are available at Metamorphosis, the Caribbean largest chain of spas, right in the resort. There is an executive golf course, a private riding school, as well as its own Lifestyle Holidays Polo Club at approximately 1.5 km from the resort.
Other facilities include a PADI 5 star diving school and water-sport center, tennis courts, amphitheater with more than 2,000 people capacity, daily programmed activities, evening entertainment and a supervised Mini-club.
Whether you come to eat well, shop, enjoy excursions or to quite completely relax on our Caribbean beaches, your vacation here will be the experience that you have dreamed of.
282 spacious guest rooms divided into 229 Tropical Rooms, most with Ocean Views, and 53 Junior Suites, each equipped with:
Lifestyle Tropical Beach Resort and Spa - Features
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Direct Dial telephone
- Cable TV
- Safe rental
- Balcony or terrace
- Coffee Maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Radio-Alarm clock
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Two Queen size beds or one King size bed. Junior Suites have one king size four-poster bed, sitting area with sofa bed, additional to above amenities.
Other Services and Facilities (Additional charge):
- Room Service (service charge)
- Bottled wine and water
- Water Sport Center and PADI diving school
- Ocean World, Adventure Park, Casino & Marina
- Golf courses nearby: Los Mangos, Playa Dorada and Playa Grande
- Horseback riding
- Shopping arcade
- Tennis clinics and night play
- Metamorphosis full service Spa
- Babysitter services
- Beauty salon
- Car rental
- Tours & Excursions
- On site medical services 24 hours
Restaurants, Bars & Disco:
- Casablanca - International buffet
- Rainforest - International Buffet - (Vitalis Garden Club)
- El Zorro - Tex-Mex (Vitalis Garden Club)
- Blue Lagoon - Caribbean Seafood & Grill
- Indochine - Asian Fusion
- Bellini - Pizza & Pasta (Crown Residence Suites)
- VIP Gourmet - Exclusive for Crown Villas
- Lifestyle Disco & VIP Lounge
- Bellini Bar - Crown Residence Suites
- Bar Las Canas - Tropical pool
- Banana Bar - Vitalis pool
- Beach Club
- Beach Bar
- Lobby Bar
- Amphitheater Bar
All Inclusive Plan:
- All meals (buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- A la Carte dining at 4 specialties restaurants, (reservation required)
- Daytime and late snacks
- Domestic brand alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, including beer, spirits, cocktails, wine with meals, juices and soft drinks available from 4 bars
- Daily activities program
- Introductory scuba lesson in pool
- Non-motorized watersports
- Kid's Club
- Fitness facilities
- Tennis daytime
- Night entertainment
- Admission to Disco (drinks not included)
- Privilege use of all restaurants, bars, and facilities at sister hotels Vitalis Garden Club and Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites
- Right on Cofresi Beach
- Walking distance from Ocean World Adventure Park, Casino & Marina
- 10 minutes from downtown Puerto Plata city and its attractions
- 30 minutes from Puerto Plata's International Airport.
- 1 Hour from Santiago International Airport
- Departure tax $20.00 per person
All information is subject to change without prior notice.